For the month of August, the Print Cut Craft Club will be learning how to convert handwriting to a cut file that you can use with your Cricut machine.
Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
This post contains affiliate links. For more information, see my disclosures.
General Supplies + Tools
These are the tools and materials that we use with just about all of our monthly club projects.
- Cricut machine
- Transfer tape
- Hot glue gun + Glue sticks
Decorative Globe with a Handwritten Message
- Globe – look at garage sales, second hand shops also
- Rub on transfers – you can also use floral napkins, wrapping paper, or cut out flowers with vinyl too. When searching for these use the keywords – rub on transfer, dry rub on/off transfer, rub on transfers for furniture and crafts. Heres a few from amazon – make sure to look for a mixture of large and small flowers (Rose Rub Ons, Lavender Rub Ons, Butterfly Rub Ons) I also like these from Etsy.
- Spray paint primer – optional but makes painting faster vs multiple coats of paint to cover the globe
- Linen chalk paint
- Markers for hand lettering
Here are some other optional supplies that are good to have on hand.
- Tombow brush pen
- Lettering workbook lined and dotted paper
- Crayola super tip marker
- Pentel sign pen
- Crayola fat marker
- Moo eraser
Don’t miss this month’s special guest artist, Pam (From the Heart Art) who is going to teach us how to hand letter in the Club Facebook group on August 15th at 7pm CST.
The live monthly craft night will happen on August 18th at 7pm CST in the Print Cut Craft Club Facebook Group!
If you are not a member there is still time to join! You will get access to all of our videos, files, instruction booklets, and the best crafting community you have ever seen!
All members can log into their library here and access the other materials.